My big boy Jadon

My big boy Jadon

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Ducky Jadon is in Kindergarten

Wow how time flies! Jadon is 5 years old and is in Kindergarten! He loves it and I am so glad. I didnt know it was going to be this easy. He loves to do his homework and gets super star at least once a week. If only he was that well behaved at home. I'd have it made. The first few days of school I would walk him to his class and younger brother Aaron would give him a great big hug! He doesnt hug me at school. That lasted about a week then he told me he is to big for me to be walking him to his class he could do it on his own. So I let him. Of course I watch until I know he is in his class. But one day I loaded his back pack with paper and forgot so he lugged that thing all the way up to the class room door he made it just in time for the bell. I felt so bad. He would come home with a stack of papers daily that he colored for me so I figured his teacher could use a restock of paper. Next time I give it to the teacher myself if I dont forget. One thing I hate about school is the sand. He literally comes home daily with his shoes full of sand. But that just tells me that he had fun on the playground that day. I hope that he does not get bored with school and that we can continue this year just like the way it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment