My big boy Jadon

My big boy Jadon

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

I am really excited for Halloween this year! Aaron is planning on being mommy's lil football player and Jadon wants to be a boxer. We will see if Jadon changes his mind once we get to the Halloween store. But Aarons is already purchased and he loves his football helmet mommy bought him. He looks so cute in it! Aaron is old enough to go door to door and trick or treat I will just have to keep him from eating all the candy. Hopefully Jadon will show him how its done. I'm excited to take them to the pumpkin patch. Aaron has one at his school. I'm sure he will try to carry every pumpkin out of their if he can. We bought a few pumkins today and I put them in my trunk and surprised both the boys. Jadon asked if it was real and aaron threw his like it was a ball. But Jadon is sleeping with his at the moment and Aaron could care less about his. Hoping to get some great pictures cause there are some huge pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment